Biden says he was tested for COVID-19, no results yet By Reutersthaiphan November 20, 2023 Article
U.S. President Joe Biden said he received another COVID-19 test on Wednesday, five days after exposure to the virus from a member of his staff, but has not received the results yet.
Biden tested negative for the virus three days after he was exposed. The president made the comments to reporters after public remarks during a meeting on the status of the U.S. supply chain.
You may also like
- China locks down entire city as Covid-19 cases rise ahead of Olympics
- US authorises Pfizer’s anti-Covid pill as Omicron surges
- British data suggests lower hospitalisation rate for Omicron Covid-19 variant
- U.S. Supreme Court to take up Biden vaccine mandate cases By Reuters
- Large holiday gatherings not safe even if vaccinated or boosted, Fauci says By Reuters