Japan govt intends to raise FY22 real GDP growth forecast to +3.2% -Jiji By Reutersthaiphan November 20, 2023 Article
Japan intends to raise its forecast for fiscal 2022 real gross domestic product (GDP) growth to 3.2%, the Jiji news agency reported.
The projection would be an upgrade from a forecast for 2.2% real GDP growth for the fiscal year starting in April 2022 released at a mid-year review in July.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.
You may also like
- China locks down entire city as Covid-19 cases rise ahead of Olympics
- US authorises Pfizer’s anti-Covid pill as Omicron surges
- British data suggests lower hospitalisation rate for Omicron Covid-19 variant
- U.S. Supreme Court to take up Biden vaccine mandate cases By Reuters
- Large holiday gatherings not safe even if vaccinated or boosted, Fauci says By Reuters